City View Pharmacy, Your Autoimmune Specialists
Lupus | Arthritis | Crohn's Disease | Plaque Psoriasis | Ulcerative Colitis | Irritable Bowel Disease | Ankylosing Spondylitis
For patients managing the often unpredictable and debilitating symptoms of autoimmune disease, like psoriasis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis, our experienced pharmacists work closely with your doctor to help you manage your symptoms and improve your health.
Let our team of Specialty Pharmacists provide you with expert medication counseling, answer your auto-immune disease treatment and medication questions and arrange easy access to your medications through our free delivery service in all five boroughs of New York City.
- Humira (adalimumab), Enbrel (etanercept), Otezla (apremilast), Remicade (infliximab), Tysabri (natalizumab), Orencia (abatacept), Xeljanz (tofacitinib), and many more prescription medications in stock for autoimmune disease management.
- FREE "dose pack" service, our easy-to-use alternative to traditional blister packs for people taking multiple medications
- FREE prescription delivery service to clients in all five boroughs of NYC, Monday-Saturday.
- all major insurance plans including Medicaid, Medicare and ADAP accepted. Call us with your prescription insurance questions.
- EASY PRESCRIPTION TRANSFERS: Just call us at 718-545-2550 to get started at City View Pharmacy.
Are you an Auto-immune Disease Specialist?
Call City View Pharmacy at 718-545-2550 to learn how City View Pharmacy can partner with you and your patients to improve adherence, for better patient outcomes!